Monday, 20 September 2010

Back again!

Hi - hope the sun is shining where you are!

A couple of people have asked why I wanted to start a blog.  I've never managed to keep up with a diary beyond the middle of January (but at least that's longer than my NY resolutions!)

I follow a number of craft blogs and many of them run regular challenges, with prizes (usually crafting kit) and, in order to enter, you need a way of publishing your entry, and the easiest way is a blog.

Not sure if I'll get any cards made tonight - Mel is coming round, for help with a surprise project she wants to do - I love sharing ideas and enthusiasm with friends.  I'll start uploading pics of cards when I discover how to (and when I get round to buying new batteries for the camera!) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment