A few years ago I was given a load of decoupage sheets. To be honest, I'm not usually that keen on it - mainly because the images always seem a bit old fashioned (or that might just be the selection I've got!) Anyway, I've had this little cutie sitting on my work table for a couple of months now, not knowing what to do with her. Whatever card I put her against, it just didn't look right. Then I realised what was wrong - her rope was drawn in, and the space inside was just white. So, I chopped off the rope altogether and substituted some cord and mounted it on a patchwork background with faux stitching (sorry, invisible in poor light).
|Sorry about the quality of shot - dark now, and camera battery running low combined with energy saving bulbs ...|