Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Glitter Glue Forever!

I take back all that I said about it earlier!  Discovered some more in my stash and it's GREAT!

I did take a pic but it looked rubbish, even with a flash, at 8.30pm in the UK in October, in a room with an energy-saving bulb!  Anyway, I'm a happy bunny now, and am glittering everything in sight - good job my husband and the cats aren't around! 

So, back to playing, then an early night (maybe!) xx

Just entered the challenge at Critchley Creations - a wonderfully talented young woman is our Ms Critchley!  http://critchleycreations-x.blogspot.com/
Sigh!! So much for an early night!  Just found the challenge on Clean and Simple and decided to enter this one for it - three images and a sentiment.  This is one of the bleach experiments - and newly discovered glitter glues!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment