Monday, 4 October 2010

Wow!

I was so thrilled yesterday - official launch of Teddy Wares at church.  At the end, I was able to hand over £100!! which will buy a sewing machine out in India, & enable a woman to be trained in tailoring and support her family!  And all with cards sold at just £2 each.  I am SO happy! 

The board was looking very bare by the end of the morning - I'm glad to say!












Spent this evening making cards with 24 beautiful photos donated by my young friend, Phoebe.  I didn't add anything as it would really have been a case of 'gilding the lily'.  There is such talent around, and generosity among our teens - what a shame that only the bad stuff ever hits the news!  Never mind - I'm saying it here - the youngsters I know are GREAT!!






No comments:

Post a Comment