Wednesday, 24 November 2010

WOYWW Nov 24

Absolutely nothing!!  Haha!!   I've just spent the last hour sorting out the chaos that was here before.  So proud of myself - even sorted out my scrap boxes into plain and patterned cardstock and papers - how sad is that?!  It just makes life a lot simpler.  The reason for the mess?
Yesterday I finished a 'my first year' scrapbook for this little birthday lady -                                                   

 I bought two 99p!! scrapbook packs from a cheap store (Partners?) in Worcester - this pic shows what was left afterwards.  The book I did was a square, with a scalloped border.  It was good value except that some of the scallops on the backing papers were cut short, so it needed quite a lot of manipulation, and extras from my stash.  Silly me - I gave it to them before taking any pics!  I'll take the camera when I see them again on Friday, and post some pics then.

Anyway, not many cards over the next few days.  I need to paper piece two 3ft herald angels for my nativity advent calendar, to go on the noticeboard in the church hall, in time for the toddlers to start opening the doors next week.  They are going to make the 24 angels whose skirts will hide choc coins for the first one to arrive each morning, to open!  I'll take pics when it's assembled (before they get at the chocolate!!) and put them up here.

I forgot to say, in case anyone doesn't do this always check prices by googling 'cheap ... whatever' before buying.  I got a packet from the USA yesterday, with Cuttlebug circles and I paid less than £3 including p&p!  How amazing is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment