Thursday, 2 December 2010

Better late than never ...

Hi - not sure where November went, and this week is slipping between my fingers as I type!  Here is the proof that Christmas is on its way in Worcester UK -


Here is my Advent calendar, complete with angels (compliments of our Creative Toddler group).  Quite a few of them look as though they've been hitting the Christmas spirit already!!  Yes, I know there aren't 24 yet - reinforcements are winging their way in as you read - not to mention extra stars and musical notes!  The paper-pieced herald angels took much longer than I had hoped.  Because of the snow here, we won't be making our pre-Christmas visit to my mum this weekend.  I am determined to spend some time making cards and entering the odd challenge or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment