Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Spots before my eyes ...

I came across a piece of this lovely thick, double sided card in my stash this morning and thought it would be ideal for the new My Time To Craft Challenge -
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/01/challenge-124-spots-and-dots.html

I added the pinky/lilac insert with a few punched flowers (very handy to keep a supply of these all the time).

I then moved to the front.  I paper-pieced this teddy (one of 4 stamps from Dunelm Mill last year), added a topper and sentiment.  I hope I'm in with a chance.

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet teddy - and I love the spots and dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaww very cute - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete