Wednesday, 19 January 2011

WOYWW

I'm making the most of my day at home alone by going between my work table and the TV, picking up tips on the craft day at Create & Craft - SO relaxing (after all, the ironing will always be there, eh?!)

I've just heard that a friend's Dad died, so I've made this for her. 


Sorry the lighting makes it look a bit gloomy - looks fresher in the flesh

I like the simple, clean lines (flourish stamp I inherited somewhere - stamped with Stormy Sky distress ink that I managed to match with a PC generated sentiment - just noticed the writing looks lighter here but almost identical in real life).  I'm entering it on the Shabby Tea Room blog http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/2011/01/week-45-white-and-bright.html  and for http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-layer-wonder.html

I'm also playing around with paper piecing the sweet little toys from the Dove Craft stamps (I used the teddy on yesterday's spotty card). 



I want to produce a batch of baby cards to sell for charity, and thought it would be quicker to build a stash of these beforehand.

Happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Clean, simple ... FAB! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your sympathy card is just perfect. It's clean, simple and elegant - and shows that you're thinking of her. It lovely.

    And I really like the cute animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty CAS card! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY card. I'm sure it will be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, classy card, just right for a sentitive occasion. Thanks for visiting the Cupboard and for your comments, I really appreciate you dropping by. Also very pleased that you have found your style, that one of the best things about blogland crafting, it enables you to grow and develope. Thanks again, and enjoy your crafting. ikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely classy symapthy card - also like the paper pieceing your are doing for the baby cards they are really cute ~ Nicky 24

    ReplyDelete