Sunday, 6 February 2011

All you need is ...

... digistamps and promarkers!  I haven't done any colouring before and have just started buying promarkers - a set of 5 each month, courtesy of Joanna Sheen - quite the best deal in town, I reckon! http://www.joannasheen.com/craft-supplies/promarkers/promarker-sets/  I started with flesh tones last month, and the brights in Feb., and am colouring everything in sight!  Makes me feel like I'm at primary school again - how therapeutic!!

Anyway, made lots of Valentines to sell for charity and want to enter a few for some of the great challenges around -

This one's going to 'use a digi' at
http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/02/february-digi-day-challenge.html
   
Drat!! For some reason my PC doesn't want to upload any more pics so I'll let it have a siesta and try to put the rest on later - hope I don't miss any deadlines!


                                           

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete