Wednesday, 9 February 2011

WOYWW - No time to play today

I'm up against it today (my own fault!) but I've got to give in 8 course assignments on Saturday and I've only finished half so far - oops!  Nose to the grindstone today (day off) and tomorrow evening.

So, here are the last of my Valentines (the reason the assignments are behind LOL) -


The BP is actually black, and I thought they would appeal as cards for men.  The butterfly in the second is two punched hearts that I dry embossed from the back with my icing ball tool (! very versatile LOL) and added some glitter glue spots for bling.

Can't see any challenges to enter them for, but hope you enjoy.

Big sigh ... back to the assignments ...

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice idea for the butterfly wings, very inventive!!
    Sue 56 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why have all your comments been removed?

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your valentine cards - good luck with your assignments ~ Nicky no.9

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty valentines cards. Hope you get everything done and turned in so you will have some spare time.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with your assignments! Star 102

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh time just got away from me this week. Now I can't remember where I've been. The columns look funny..lol Sorry to be so late visiting. Maybe I will just still till the next WOYWW...lo

    Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs,Lucky #2 Marjo

    ReplyDelete