Wednesday, 23 February 2011

WOYWW So far -

These are the baby cards I've just finished to bulk up my stock to sell for charity -




For the first three I used some 12x12 backing paper, chopped down.  I'm not normally into scrapping but I never turn down freebie papers or other kit, and these squares fitted the bill nicely.  The blue sentiment was PC generated, and I was pleased with the way it tuned out.

The one with the pram came from another freebie(!) pack of aperture cards, as did the heart one - thanks again to Jean, my lovely friend!

Watch this space - when I get back at lunchtime, I'll be finishing off the anniversary card I've been toying with - found it really hard to come up with an idea for a chap that wasn't too girly or a funny one.  So, I got searching for suitable digis ...

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set of cards Chrysalis, love the sweet images you have used. Thanks for sharing your workspace, happy Wednesday. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya
    aww gorgeous selection of babay cards,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(18)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set of cards. Love those images. Have a WOYWW day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous baby cards.
    If you haven't been yet please pop over to our blog shop, leave us a comment and be in with the chance to win a crafter's apron.

    http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    Good luck.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, especially the one with the teddy. I have a baby card to make very soon, so I think I had better get on and do it. Beautiful ideas there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good when people push you outside of your box..searching can take a lot of time though...I'm hopeless at making the final decision! Going to POst Office today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards on your shelf but where's your desk!!!
    Happy Thursday x
    Hugs Minxy #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful baby cards! I have read on 3 blogs people are either preggers or are going to be grandparents soon. Very nice.
    Thanks for sharing. Vickie #148

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards really lovely thanks for sharing ~ Nicky 4

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job...thanks for playing with lrw

    ReplyDelete