Thursday, 24 March 2011

Evening, All!

Very excited when I got home from work tonight, to find a card from postie, saying he'd tried to deliver a parcel - must be my promarkers courtesy of the fantastic Joanna Sheen - I only ordered them yesterday!  She's got a special offer on packs of 12, and always free P&P in the UK - so I just couldn't resist getting three packs - well they are a bargain, and I'd only got two packs of 5 so far!  You're convinced, aren't you!?  I just got a long 'hmm' from my long-suffering husband!!  I can't wait to go and pick them up on Sat. from the sorting office - 'The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hooray ...'

Just to let you know, in case you haven't seen it already, blog candy over at Pixie's place - http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-candy-this-post-will-stay-at-top.html

Off to bed once I've had a quick tour round Blogland - night night all xx

Still not in bed - just had to put link for a chance to win promarkers from Enfys, over at http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/2011/03/promarkers-up-for-grabs.html

Goodnight again! xx

1 comment:

  1. As a big fan of Promarkers - you're going to love them!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete