Monday, 7 March 2011

A lazy night tonight

... catching up with what all the wonderful crafters have been up to in Blogland. 

I was delighted to have lost another 3.5lbs at Weight Watchers tonight, taking me over my first stone.  Only another X stone to go!!  I was very happy to buy two new pairs of jeans at the weekend - in a size smaller - yippee!

On a sad note, I was so sorry to hear of the sudden death of Deborah's sister, over at http://debsgems.blogspot.com/.  Lots of love and prayers, Deborah, to you and the family at this very sad time.  I pray that God will comfort you all, and ease the shock and pain.

Jesus said 'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light' Matt 11:28-30.

Good night, All x

No comments:

Post a Comment