Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Woo-hoo - lovely loot!

Back again!  I did really well in town -

I didn't spend very much more than I'd intended! Well ok a bit more than that (LOL!)  Anyway, let's show you - in Osbornes (Worcester) I found the large X-Cut multi-shaper punch which will cut a border, 4" or 6" circles or squares, corners or 5" ovals - all with a pretty frame - down from £15 to £11.75!  In there I also found these Go Kreate dies - £13.99 for this wavy set (they are waiting for more to arrive - just as well, for my purse!).  They are much cheaper than the famous brand - I'll let you know how they work.  They had a docraft Papermania 'Birdsong' pack of papers - 25 sheets of 8x8, reduced from £6 to £4.50, and I also bought 6 reels of craft wire for £2.49 (thought they would make great butterfly antennae) and a tub of clear embossing powder.  I then popped in to Bubbly Funk http://www.bubblyfunk.co.uk/ which was like an Aladdin's Cave.  I managed to restrict myself to the Maya Road bird and cage stamps for £5.45 (I've wanted this for sooo long!) and a Fiskars continuous stamp (flowers) for £3.55 - I haven't got a wheel but will use it without since I don't normally make anything bigger than an A5 card.

Anyway - time to play!  See you later xx

9 comments:

  1. GREAT Stash! Have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what lovely buys, I especially love the Maya Road bird cage and bird stamp, its gorgeous! I hope you have lots Of fun playing with all your new stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deals and fab crafty goodies!!
    happy WOYWW! ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Those papers look gorgeous.
    Have fun creating with them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having a really busy week but am quickly dropping by to make sure all our WOYWW friends get the chance to win the last of our weekly draws before the BIG one over in our blog shop. Pop over and join in the fun. Good luck.
    Hugs,
    A x
    http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bunch of stash there! I love all the deals you got. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #52

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great new stash - love the birdie and cage stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stash & fab bargains! Shaz #148

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh lovely loot, lovely. I've a couple of Kreat dies and they are just fine for me.

    ReplyDelete