Wednesday, 2 March 2011

WOYWW - part two

I only finished a couple of cards this afternoon, using stash from the lovely Katie, and spent the rest of the time cutting out for decoupage - boring but necessary.  Sorry - these pics were taken at 8pm and I just can't get rid of the flash glare.


On the red one I used white cardstock, mounted red patterned BP and a strip of silver ribbon, stuck the large picture flat, then the smaller one on 3D foam, and the sentiment flat.

On the gent's one I mounted black cardstock on a white card, secured the gold netting onto the large picture and stuck that flat, then 3D'd the smaller image and the sentiment.  Just noticed that the top of the netting looks wonky in the pic - that's because it's not stuck down - looks fine, face on - honest!!

That's another two to add to the charity selling pile.

Yes, I know it's only 8.00pm but I'm off to bed with the crossword, after an early bath.  Night night!! xx

9 comments:

  1. Great cards - and good to add to the charity pile. That's where a lot of mine are headed as well. Early night for me too - bit of background Classics FM and then off to the Land of Nod. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards - I am tucked up in bed with the laptop nosing around other peoples desks getting ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous cards, Shaz #125

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your cards!
    DanielleP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...your cards are lovely. Thanks for the peek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Chrysalis

    Two stunning creations, the first one is so elegant.

    Afraid I don't get round blogland as often as I might wish lately, but do wany to thank you for your kind works on my blog, they really are appreciated.

    B x

    ReplyDelete