Wednesday, 6 April 2011

More a case of ...

WHO is On Your Workstation Wednesday!

Hi - back for a THIRD visit to WOYWW today!  Meet Poppy - she's sister to Rosie whom you might have met in earlier posts, who all rule the roost with Theo, our old, deaf Tom.  You can tell I've not been at the desk yet, today!  I've now got to persuade her she'd like to sit with her Dad and watch football on TV in the other room - the words fat and chance spring to mind!!  Oh well, I might just squeeze in beside her.  I've finished the assignments and am now itching to start on some Easter cards to sell, and to play with the new circle cutter in the process.  Had a great hour or two cruising round Blogland looking at all the fascinating WOYWW posts.

Love for now xx

7 comments:

  1. Poppy looks well to comfy to be moving you might just have to share the space tonight.
    x Tricia (84)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Have fun trying to move her... she looks like she's settled there permanently and got squatter's rights on the property. LOL. Happy WOYWW!(Scrappydiva #96)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I've just come back to say 'thanks' for the link in your sidebar to Faithful Bloggers. I've never come across them before but have been looking for something like this! It will be good to connect with a community of like-minded bloggers! Thanks again

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppy looks a tad jealous of your crafty space methinks, Chrysalis! possibly not happy with the love and attention you spend at this spot!
    thanks for sharing and happy WOYWW!
    Shaz in oz.x #25

    ReplyDelete
  5. My tabby does the same thing and I think like Shaz that she is jealous of the time I spend there. Fat Chance is probably accurate. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #88

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks just like my cat Charlie, who is banned from my room due to his destructive tendencies. Wishing you luck with the Easter Cards!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are probably pushing your luck if you think you're going to get on with any Easter cards tonight. She looks far too comfy!
    Happy WOYWW
    Rebecca (48)x

    ReplyDelete