Wednesday, 6 April 2011

WOYWW

Good morning!  Not a lot of play today unless I really get motoring.  I must tackle the assignments for my course on Saturday - I've got 4 to do, and they usually take a couple of hours each.  Anyway, enough of the boring stuff - I can't wait to try out the circle cutter I invested in yesterday.  It cost £27 but I'm hoping it will pay for itself in the long run, with not having to buy lots of different size circle punches.  All I need to do now is to find out how to detatch the shuttle from the side!  Have a great day, All!


PS - If there can possibly be anyone out there reading this who doesn't know what WOYWW means, pop over to Julia's blog at Stamping Ground http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ and see what everyone else has on their work table today.

8 comments:

  1. An interesting purchase...hope it is the answer to your prayers. As far as crafting equipment goes...that's not too bad.
    Have fun!
    Sue xx 82

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I'm glad you visited me too:0) Thank you for saying such lovely things, you will be welcome anytime:0)
    You have some brilliant stuff on your blog too, I'll be back!
    Looky looky you've got a new toy to play with, I've wanted a circle cutter for years, I'll be very interested in seeing how you get on with it, have fun:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good Chris and your logic is definitely sound!! Hope you get it working, if it does what it states on the packet then the price will be worth it I think.

    Hugs
    Brenda 98

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I'm trying to catch up with me woyww's!! Great crafty-ness going on!! I need one of those!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a circle cutter also but it doesn't look anything like yours so I can't help you in figuring out how to make it go. I think crafting is getting too technical for me. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #88

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks an interesting bit of kit Chris.
    I have a circle cutter too but still managed to by punches and Nesties so don’t count the pennies you think you’ll save just yet. Lol!

    Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all 3 photo's of your desk this week! Thanks for visiting me.
    Hugs, Sandra (No. 66)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I treated myself to a Martha Stewart version of this but it is not really my cuppa as I am not very smooth with it. Perhaps one day I will get the hang of it. Hope you do quickly!

    ReplyDelete