Thursday, 4 August 2011

Friday on my mind ...

I'm looking forward to the weekend, but not sure how to get everything done.  We're having a family party for my SIL's 70th birthday on Saturday afternoon and I'm at work tomorrow morning, with friends coming round for a cuppa in the afternoon.

Am I panicking?  No sirree!  My aim is to be more like Poppy -

Her head slipped off the table a couple of times and, the third time, she couldn't be bothered to move!  She's not worried that the weeds are growing, ironing needs doing and bathroom is grubby - so I'm going to chill, too!

I will finish off icing the cake, clean the bathroom and make sure our guests feel welcome and loved - beyond that, it will all still be there to do long after I'm gone, so I am determined to ENJOY and live life to the full, as Jesus said, and make the most of family and friends!  I hope you can all do the same.  Love to all xx

3 comments:

  1. Just visiting from Down To Earth and I love your attitude. I'm getting more and more like that. When I stress and clean, it just gets dirty again and nobody seems to notice if it's clean or not. So good for you, I hope the party goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You only live once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats and kids.... they can sleep ANYWHERE and in any position!

    ReplyDelete