Wednesday, 7 March 2012

And another!

I'm playing around with the blog at the mo, having a Spring clean.  Although I still love papercrafts, my humungous list of fave blogs and competitions didn't leave room for all the other crafty stuff.  So I've cleared most of them out to make room for all those flutterby interests.  I'll still be visiting all the previous ones (kept in my 'Favorites') but will add the other stuff to my blog list as I go along. 

Please be patient with me as I stumble around in techno land, and I hope you'll still come to visit me, and the other scrummy stuff I start to mention - there's some incredible talent out there, loads of yummy ideas, tips and tutorials.  Can you remember life before You Tube?!

xx

1 comment:

  1. I agree we dont read books anymore we click u tube, I find myself doing that a lot!!Enjoy finding your way around blog land it took me a little time to get used to it all, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete