Monday, 23 April 2012

Procrastination, blood and more!

Posting my good intentions here certainly worked.  After just one extra coffee and a chapter of my book, I emptied the shower room and stripped the ceiling paper and border.  I was going great guns until the very end, when this happened (look away if you're squeamish!) 


Just as I came to dismount the steps, I caught my finger on a nail in the wall!  Luckily it's a narrow cut and the nail was clean, so I'm sitting with my hand raised and hopefully it will close over and heal quickly, but that's the end of decorating for today, anyway.  Coffee and novel again it is - and I can honestly say I'm not procrastinating now!

On a lighter note, I knocked this off last night, pattern compliments of Brianna Asaro http://briannaasaro.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/tutorial-loofah-pattern.html, via Sara, at Tangled Happy http://www.tangledhappy.com/2012/04/crochet-loofah-pattern.html


Thanks, ladies!  It was so quick and easy.  I slightly altered it by adding an extra round of 2dc in each ch.

Signing off for now, and back to the book!

Chris x

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Hope your finger is feeling a bit better, and at least you can sit and craft.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete