Sunday, 13 May 2012

Granny Kidston

Just finished the squares for the latest cushion

 a la CK

I found this cotton fabric in my stash (inherited at some time) which I think will do well for the cushion back.  I have some in pink, too, which will do for the next one.  I think that one will have red, white and blue roses on the front, but I'll see how they play together.  These roses are sooo easy to make - I started these after tea tonight (6ish) and have just finished (10.30pm).  I'm going to bed a happy flutterby!

I'm posting this over at Handmade Monday at its new home - http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/handmade-monday-66-or-is-it-1.html.  Put your feet up with a cuppa and see what everyone else has been up to.

Love for now,

Chris x

12 comments:

  1. Think this cushion will be lovely! The fabric is a super colour. Have a really good week. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that fabric, I have a real thing for paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The material you have found for your next cushion is lovely and will really set off your squares very well. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, that cushion is going to be just gorgeous! I really do need to learn to crochet, don't I?! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lovely fabric, and like Wendy, I so need to learn crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fabric you found in your stash, it reminds me of eiderdowns we had on our beds as children.

    The "granny" squares look great, cannot wait to see them all made up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, lovely squares. Makes me want to learn to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the colors! This is going to be so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fabric! I am a big Cath Kidston fan myself :-) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see what the finished cushion looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cushion, the back is going to be just as nice and will compliment it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet the cushion turns out just great.

    LH
    x

    ReplyDelete