Saturday, 12 May 2012

Yee-Hah - It's Party Time!

We're off tonight, to celebrate my friend Sharon's 60th birthday, with a country and western night.

I love it when things come together - this card just made itself, really

 This morning, I was delighted to find this standard fuschia at the car boot.  It's about waist-high, and will look great in her garden.

 DH was out for a lads' night last night so I was really sad - went to bed by 7pm with the laptop and listened to the BBC Miss Marple play they had recently broadcast, with Julia McKenzie as Miss M.  While that was on I finished this, for my tomboy niece Sophie.


Rather than ordinary buttons, it's fastened with toggles, and the back is plain white/cream.  The edging is just a simple picot of 1sc, 5ch, 7ch, 5ch all in the same hole, with 4sc between.



Tomorrow I'll pick out the yarns for the two Cath Kidston style rose cushions for Sophie's sisters, Katherine and Emily.  Can't wait to get started on them!

Love for now - off on the town (not!)

Chris x

No comments:

Post a Comment