Sunday, 1 July 2012

Pink and Frilly ...

 ... Don't panic, I'm not about to show any underwear!

 The cushion front is growing apace.  I'm really pleased with the effect.

A lazy but delicious dinner tonight.  Please excuse the back to front pic - I can't get it right but you'd recognise the jar on a supermarket shelf.  This was the Madras, and with left over roast lamb marinaded and heated in a jar full, with naan breads it made a simple but very yummy meal.  I'd venture to say it was as good as one in a restaurant, which is more than I could say for most bought sauces.


Having conquered the front room yesterday, I'm off upstairs now, to do the same with the very untidy craft/spare room.  Again, this one doesn't know if it wants to be a bedroom or a hidey hole for my crafting.

Anyway, enough procrastination.  Goodnight and lots of love, Chris x

No comments:

Post a Comment