Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Olympic and Hookie Fever

I had begun to feel all Olympic-ed out til now, with every TV advert mentioning them, but I have to admit I've now got the bug.  Watching the men's amazing gymnastics this afternoon, while getting my head and hands around this pattern, compliments of Bev over at http://bevmatheson.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/my-chell-baby-sweater-pattern.html . 



I'm not sure how big it will turn out (I'm very naughty and never do a trial piece!) as my hook is larger than on the pattern.  I do like this, though - very satisfying and quick pattern, now I've got the hang of it.  The colour looks very anaemic but the yarn has a pretty multi-pastel fleck in it. 

Better late than never, I'm posting this over with Mrs Dunnit and all the other crafty folk at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/woyww-165-whats-on-your-workdesk.html.  Pop over for a nosey when you have a mo.

Love for now, Chris x


4 comments:

  1. well you are off to a good start there,enjoy the olympics
    have a super woyww
    kay #82

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to a good start...true of the crochet and the olympics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Chris, you're a better person than me...I can;t see a baby jumper in that pattern at alL! I'm staying away from daytiome TV so that Mr D and I can wallow in the highlights, or I'll never get anything done..I'm enjoying it so much!

    ReplyDelete