Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Close to the wire! WOYWW

Sorry - no time to chat this morning! I can't show you the finished pressie for DD2 (birthday today!) as there was a minor setback yesterday (I had to undo most of it!!) and I'm reallly hoping to get it done before she arrives for tea tonight - WHY do I do this to myself?!

This morning I'm popping round to deliver this


to an expectant mum friend on the way to shop for tonight's meal.

In the meantime, have a great day, Kate (my gorgeous redhead, 31 today) while Jenny, her sis, prepares to reach 33 on Sunday. 





Have a lovely day, everyone, and pop over to Julia's at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/woyww-whats-on-your-workdesk-wednesday.html to catch up with everyone else's work today.

Hugs, Chris xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Chris ah love the photo they are so cute and love the "grow up to be your beast friend bit" :D love Shaz in Oz.x #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the saying, some people are lucky! Happy WOYWW! Karen 90 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely qoute about daughters. Hope you get the present sorted out . jill #40

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely saying hope it rings true with my daughters

    Happy WOYWW Mrs.C #46 {i think?!}
    craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great ted I am sure it is going to be really loved.
    Ria #114

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great day delivering your present.

    Sorry I am a day late. Fighting the nasty flu.
    Lori #84

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute ted and I hope your DD2 pressie turned out ok and you had a nice meal - - I am not sharing a desk as away from home looking after my friends cattery but enjoying having a good look around everyone else's desk

    ReplyDelete