Saturday, 19 January 2013

Phew!!

Finished at last ...


Another stash-busting project -


I had one square left, so decided to make a cushion to go with the throw on the sofa. Luckily, I'd recently been given 5 cushions, so I just had to make an envelope cover and attach the front.


I've linked this over at http://ajennuinelife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/thrifty-to-nifty-thursdays-3.html Pop over to see everyone else's thrifty projects.

Now on to the 2 patchwork cushions for DD1 - pics to follow.

Hugs for now xx

PS - I've just come across this fun play along -

You can link over, using the pic on my side bar (thanks to DH!).  Pop over to join in and see more goodies. xx

3 comments:

  1. Just Beautiful! A very lucky Daughter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cushion was a great addition to the blanket. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete