Thursday, 14 March 2013

Happy Flutterby Days

Tra-la-la - I promised myself not to open my new toy until I'd cleared the front (craft/sewing/computer) room - and guess what?!



 However, although it's unpacked and all the booklets read, the sun is shining and I'll finish giving the pear tree its annual haircut before I start to play.

Here are a couple of cards I made (recycled) yesterday. This first one, for DH's nephew, is a simple backing paper mounted on a blank card, with the sentiment prised from an old card.



The second is another recycling 'cheat', with the pic mounted on coloured card to give a border, and then stuck on a blank. My white card stock is a bit flimsy for my taste, so I usually make an insert of the same card, to give it some 'body'.


I hope the sun is shining in your world today, and you enjoy it. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment