Tuesday, 27 May 2014

T is for Tuesday

Whoops - got ahead of myself there, and posted WOYWW too early!!

Back to today -


I reckon there's no better way of enjoying tea than in a delicate china cup. The white set on my shelves came from my Auntie, when she died a couple of years ago. I don't use them though, as they are too precious, to me. The pretty green one in the centre came from my DD2 for Mother's Day last year. The Cath K mug on the top shelf was a pressie when the kitchen was done, and the tall one next to it was a gift for Mum, but she's not too keen on it (good for me!!) I backed the shelving unit with stripey wallpaper when I re-vamped it, as the white china wouldn't show in front of the white walls. BTW - the shelving unit started out in life as the top of my old dressing table, and I'm really pleased with it now, on the sitting room wall.

Hope you're enjoying your Tuesday. Chris xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a very pretty collection of tea time things. The display cabinet is so pretty, too. Have a Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tea cup cabinet :) very nice and so is the collection of china---I really like the tall cup, but they're all pretty!
    Hope your Tea on Tuesday was perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty collection of china is your lovely cabinet...love it! Hope you had a lovely Tea Tuesday :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. what pretty tea things! and the perfect cabinet! as if it were made just for your collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely shelf filled with pretty treasures. :)
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete