Sunday, 1 June 2014

Handmade Monday - Sugar Mice

Not a lot to show on the crafty front this week, unfortunately. DH has been home for half term, so I've been spending more time with him and Mum but not been in flutterby mode. Added to that, Mum has been getting her money's worth from the NHS, with three dentist visits, to get her new dentures, and a trip to the GP as she had a very slight stroke last week - no lasting damage, thank goodness.

I had a lovely morning today with DD1, with a little retail therapy and lunch out. It's great when daughters grow into best friends - I'm so blessed with my two.

I'd laid off the knitting for a week, due to a trapped nerve in my neck (recurring problem) but have done some today.  The pink mice on Maisie's cardi are done (a matching front still to do) so I hope to finish it soon. They will be finished off with an outline and tails of chain stitch, which should make them clearer.


Anyway, the other half returns to work tomorrow, so I hope to get out in the garden and get the sewing machine out over the next few days.

Have a lovely week, and hope to see you over at Handmade Monday.



7 comments:

  1. I love this mouse design. How cute! I hope you do feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so sweet!! I bet Maisie will love it! well done hon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can get on with your knitting properly again soon, the cardi is looking lovely. (Patchwork Fairy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are soon able to return to knitting properly again soon - the cardi looks very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mice look really sweet, looking forward to seeing the finished cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so sweet! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the nerve soon mends & you can get back to your knitting:)

    ReplyDelete