Sunday, 15 June 2014

Handmade Monday

Morning, folks - I hope your weekend is going well. Things are quiet here, and I'm making the most of DH kindly doing the lunch today (I have to admit, he often does!). The photo albums are growing - see my last post, but nothing finished to show you yet.

I've been very lucky this week, with this beautiful patio rose from a friend earlier in the week.


I must get out in the garden to plant it this afternoon, along with this other pretty, which was on the front doorstep this morning, with a thank you card.


Also in the front garden, although not invited, are these gorgeous poppies. I suppose that, technically, they're weeds since I didn't sow them. They're so lovely, though, they can stay with pleasure.



We've had some fantastic night skies this week - so clear, quiet and still. I had to get out to take a picture, although nothing I snap could ever do it justice.


Have a great week, and I hope to see you over here at Handmade Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I have never seen such a spectacular poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. The birds have donated that poppy to me before but I never manage to grow them afterwards so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to get flowers as presents. I love poppies too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers, I do like the summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are lovely especially the poppy, the detail in the centre is lovely and the petals are like tissue paper.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers, they make me feel all summer-y and smiley

    ReplyDelete