Tuesday, 3 February 2015

WOYWW Part One

Sorry for the absence, but it's taken me a while to get back into gear, since Christmas. I seemed to lose my oomph, and needed to go back in my shell for a while. So, I caught up with a Wasgij (jigsaw), a Christmas pressie from DH. If you haven't seen these, they're quite a challenge (well, to me, anyway) as you don't do the picture on the box. In this case, it was what the lady behind the counter could see.

The box -


The lady behind the counter -


The (almost) finished puzzle -


It was good fun, and made a nice change from all the frantic Christmas crafting. Since then, I'm feeling much more myself, have got back in the crafting saddle, and will post the results in WOYWW Part Two, tomorrow. 

Night night, Chris xx








5 comments:

  1. ah Chris my sister loves jigsaw puzzles.... and has one of these, and did it... :D

    .. and no doubt you have heard of the Escher puzzles too have helped her with soe of them they are black and white and really tricky
    see here:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/escher-jigsaw

    Happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #2

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jigsaw puzzles too and play them on my iPad all the time, it is amazing how time flies on past when doing puzzles. Now I am off to view the next post, just had to check what you were doing.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great one, Chris. I use jigsaws to reclaim "oomph" too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for doing that jigsaw! Oh I love jigsaws too but I have never done a wasgij. I do like a picture to work from. I like puzzles with a lot of details. I've done all of the Ancient Blueprint puzzles (artist Al Lorenz) and am in the process of doing them again as I now have a huge stairwell and I want to frame them and hang them up.
    Lisca#41

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for doing that jigsaw! Oh I love jigsaws too but I have never done a wasgij. I do like a picture to work from. I like puzzles with a lot of details. I've done all of the Ancient Blueprint puzzles (artist Al Lorenz) and am in the process of doing them again as I now have a huge stairwell and I want to frame them and hang them up.
    Lisca#41

    ReplyDelete