Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Guess Who?!

Hi there - sorry to have been MIA for over a year!!! Life events and an impossible new PC got in the way, and I'm only just at the stage of pulling up my big girl pants and getting on with it.  When DH gets time, I'll ask him to show me how to upload pictures from Facebook, and hopefully give you a quick catch up. There's been lots of crafty stuff going on.

I started a new Facebook page today - Away with the Faeries - where I'll post short snippets of new crafty stuff, as opposed to the more personal drivel on my usual page. There's not much there yet, but I will update regularly, if you'd like to follow it. I hope you can find it.

I'm not sure how to move on with this blog - much depends on how I cope with the new blanket-blank PC. Right now, it's doing my head in and I want to throw it through the nearest window!!! But I used to enjoy waffling on about life here, and would like to return to that.

Love for now, and if you leave me a message, I'll get back to you. Chris xx


No comments:

Post a Comment